Project Management Consultancy (PMC)
NRG Engineering’s Project Management Consultancy (PMC) team of engineers and specialists work closely with clients to identify relevant services and required scope of work.
We support clients throughout all stages of a project’s life-cycle – from conceptual design to decommissioning.
Some of our PMC services include:
- Overall Project Management
- Package Management
Our engineers and specialists possess a powerful blend of technical and operational know-how integrated with sector-specific regulatory requirements.
Our local experience teamed with global reach gives us an in-depth understanding of international requirements and standards to assist clients with ever-changing industry trends.
NRG’s R&D arm takes care of automating and improving project processes.
Why Choose Us?
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Extensive portfolio and technical excellence
- Attuned to global oil & gas and mining needs
- Strategically located in Singapore
- Certified standards; therefore audit-ready
Using advanced tools, NRG Engineering quickly identifies, selects and supports the mobilization of engineers and specialists for projects worldwide including:
- Onshore / Offshore construction sites (refineries, plants, FPSOs, etc)
- Training centers
Safety Engineering and Studies
- Safety Engineering and Studies: Safety Case for MHIs / HSE Case for Offshore, Process Hazard Analysis (HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, ALARP, QRA, Bow-Tie), Formal Safety Assessments
- HSE Inspection/Audits: Assisting in evaluating and upgrading contractor HSE Management Systems where required
- Customized short-term / long-term training for all upstream / downstream requirements
- Coaching project managers on executive leadership management skills to embrace responsibilities on a global scale